Sign up below!
- Saturday, August 8th (10:30am to 3:30pm)
- Saturday, August 22nd (10:30am to 3:30pm
Ever wanted to screen print your own design? Our workshops offer a fun, in-depth and personalized introduction to screen printing. No experience required! You will leave with an understanding of the process – start to finish and at least 2 totes or 2 tees printed with your very own one-colour design.
Due to the in-depth nature of the workshop, class sizes are limited to 4 to 6 participants. We will assist you though each step of the process, including the design process – so don’t worry if you don’t have a design in mind! We will have a variety of clip art images, fonts and other materials for with inspiration and a designer on-hand to help you put it all together.
There will be the option to purchase additional garments to print on the day, as well as to purchase your screen (so you can print more at home!) or a take-home screen printing kit.
Topics to be covered:
- preparing artwork films
- coating and exposing screens using photo-sensitive emulsion
- mounting and registering screens
- printing technique (angle, pressure, curing)
We will be instituting some safety measures to be safe:
- We will provide disposable masks and we would request that participants wear masks for the duration of the workshop as we can not realistically keep 6ft apart in the studio (you are also free to bring your own PPE if you prefer)
- We will also provide disposable gloves for those who would like to wear them
- We will provide access to both hand sanitizer handwashing stations with soap and water
- We will disinfect high touch and common surfaces before the workshop
- We will be limiting participation to 4 participants (along with our 3 staff)
- We will request anyone feeling unwell (staff or participants) stay home
Sign Up Here for information on our workshops (spaces are limited). Payment details and instructions will follow.
Zuzana & David, Damazu Studio