Sign up below!
- Sunday, February 23 – SOLD OUT!
- Saturday, March 7 – SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, March 15 – SOLD OUT!
- Saturday, April 25 (10:30am to 3:30pm)- Spaces available
Ever wanted to screen print your own design? Our workshops offer a fun, in-depth and personalized introduction to screen printing. No experience required! You will leave with an understanding of the process – start to finish and at least 2 totes or 2 tees printed with your very own one-colour design.
Due to the in-depth nature of the workshop, class sizes are limited to 4 to 6 participants. We will assist you though each step of the process, including the design process – so don’t worry if you don’t have a design in mind! We will have a variety of clip art images, fonts and other materials for with inspiration and a designer on-hand to help you put it all together.
There will be the option to purchase additional garments to print on the day, as well as to purchase your screen (so you can print more at home!) or a take-home screen printing kit.
Topics to be covered:
- preparing artwork films
- coating and exposing screens using photo-sensitive emulsion
- mounting and registering screens
- printing technique (angle, pressure, curing)
Sign Up Here for information on our workshops (spaces are limited). Payment details and instructions will follow.
Zuzana & David, Damazu Studio